[OSM-dev] Latest Planet.osm dump

RedDom d.stubbins at earthling.net
Tue Jun 12 08:15:57 BST 2007

OK, cool.  hopefully it will carry on working then.

As there already seems to be an osm2shp this is an osm to file gdb, but its
pretty easy to change to any output format.  Its a python script written as
an ArcGIS geoprocessing tool, mainly with the aim of not using too much
memory as the planet gets bigger.

RD