[OSM-dev] Osmarender Tiles at levels 1 to 11

mike mike at bristolbeat.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 16:04:25 BST 2007

hi there,

just wondering how the osmarender tiles at level 11 and below (above?) are
generated.

I've managed to build a small tiles set for levels 12 to 17 using the
tiles at Home scripts - very nice!  It's for a cycle map of bristol, so I need
to render with a modified set of rules e.g. to emphasis cycle routes.

Now that I've got this far, I realise I will need at least levels 8 to 11,
probably higher levels as well.  I guess the data requirements for these
levels will be greater and might not work with the API?

Any advice appreciated.

thanks,  mike