[OSM-dev] Permission denied errors connecting to postgres from Mapnik

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Fri Mar 9 00:00:33 GMT 2007

On Thursday 08 Mar 2007 19:44, you wrote:
> Hi Nick,
> You're loading map which is Mercartor projection, you should either
> change osm.xml to have : +proj=latlong +datum=WGS84 or change your
> query bounging box to something more appropriate (in meters).
>
> If you have mapnik-python installed you could try something like this

Hello Artem,

Tried changing the osm.xml to +proj=latlong +datum=WGS84 in the XML file,
still no luck :-(

Also tried using Mercator coordinates in the test program using the original
XML file with Mercator, again no luck :-(

 Was I right setting <Parameter name="host">/var/run/postgresql</Parameter>
BTW?)

Nick