[OSM-dev] New Yahoo imagery plugin for JOSM

tim (chippy) chippy2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:34:53 GMT 2007

Francisco,

You should be able to add in a new WMS server using the WMS
preferences tab in the latest wmsplugin plugin, which Frederik did a
lot of excellent work on.
http://chippy2005.googlepages.com/wmsplugin.jar

using a similar format:
http://onearth.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?request=GetMap
&layers=global_mosaic&styles=&srs=EPSG:4326&format=image/png

New servers added via the prefs appear as menu items under the WMS
menu, and are saved for later use.

some more info:
http://thinkwhere.wordpress.com/2007/02/15/wmsplugin-josm-plugin-updated/

tim.