[OSM-dev] Extracting Great Britain and Ireland from planet.osm

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Tue Mar 13 20:18:44 GMT 2007

> 2) start a collection of interesting polygons (cities, counties,
> regions etc). While it might not make sense producing the cut down
> data files for all these polygons, it will help people get started.

to make this easier, I guess it made sense to break out the polygons to
an include file. The script takes a polygon fiel on the command line.
If there was none, it searched for polygon.txt in the same directory.

This would make it easier for other people to contribute polygon files,
didn't it?

Just my two cents,

ce