[OSM-dev] YWMS alignment

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Mar 18 23:31:31 GMT 2007

Hi,

> It's great to have Y! imagery on JOSM. But I noticed that nodes and Y!
> images are not aligned the same way in JOSM with YWMS plugin and in the
> applet.

That's due to the probably not 100% excat re-scaling process I have
described earlier. (Or was that on talk. I think it was on talk.) I
cannot speak for Francico's YWMS plugin but I assume that it does
basically the same that my Perl script did.

But unless you have too many layers loaded, the "move landsat" button
should allow you to align the sat image with what's already there.

Bye
Frederik