[OSM-dev] Yahoo Imagery Plugin - MacOS problems

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Tue Mar 20 20:04:29 GMT 2007

El Martes, 20 de Marzo de 2007 19:06, Thomas Walraet escribió:
> Tips : With some window managers, you can set the Firefox widow to a
> huge size, browse online maps that resize to the browser window (some
> OSM slippy maps do that) and save as image.

With some window managers, you can set the *JOSM* window to a huge size, then
query a WMS server just one time.

And, as a bonus, JOSM will munch your RAM and slow to a crawl. ;-)

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

I'm a pogrammar... I'm a programor... I'm a progemmar... I write code.