[OSM-dev] database statistics

Styno styno at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:29:48 GMT 2007

Yes, that is me mapping that area quite actively.

Due to a lot of strange behavior (e.g. segments disconnecting from
intersecting nodes, segments losing the 'way' property etc.), I'm
saving, quitting JOSM , reloading and requesting the area often. I had
no idea that i was causing that much traffic though. JOSM reports it
only gets ~40k of data each time, which I assume to be quite normal.

The mapping party in the Netherlands was in Amsterdan, not Apeldoorn
though...