[OSM-dev] OSM tools RPMs for Fedora Core 6

Sander Hoentjen sander at hoentjen.eu
Sat Mar 24 12:12:03 GMT 2007

> Hi Sander,
>
> There is some info about Mapnik on http://mapnik.org
> It runs on *nix, mac os x and windows. There are Debian packages and
> official Fedora rpms would be a great addition.
> If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Nice,
I just read the archives a bit, and it seems Keith talked about submitting
(to  Extras, which doesn't exist anymore, it is just Fedora now). Keith,
if you still want to submit it, please send me a link to your review
request, and I will have a look. Do you already maintain Fedora RPMS, or
do you need a sponsor? If the latter, I can not really help you with that.
If you do not want to submit, I guess I'll have a go at it.

Sander