[OSM-dev] PostGIS dump

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Mar 25 21:29:43 BST 2007

Jon Burgess wrote:

> I've put a change into the experimental version which should ensure that
> the polygon table contains only polygons.

                   Stable  Experimental
planet_osm_line    341883  343729
planet_osm_point   102685  102685
planet_osm_polygon 167291   12038

I've made two simple files containing just the osm_id's of the
respective polygon tables - maybe this helps finding out what happens
here:

  http://mapserver.flightgear.org/OSM/Stable.bz2
  http://mapserver.flightgear.org/OSM/Experimental.bz2

These numbers are made from the 070321 dump after running this through
UTFsanitize. I put the sanitized file here for comparison (just in case
someone's interested):

  http://mapserver.flightgear.org/OSM/planet-070321.osm.bz2

Martin.