[OSM-dev] tilesAtHome stylesheet duplication

Tue May 1 10:22:48 BST 2007

I am just about to grasp how all the xslt stylesheet thingies work. What
strucks me as complicated though is the complete duplication of
stylesheets for all zoom levels. AFAIK XSLT can embed or import
stylesheets, right? Why wouldn't we want a common stylesheet which does
not change for all zoomlevels and some zoom-level specific extensions?

Would that be possible? Has it just to be done?

On a side note, I still find that "improvements" to osmarender should
automatically be used by t at h, ie. symlinking standard.xml or something
like that.

Seb