[OSM-dev] Josm Plugin Mappaint Page

Damian Sulewski Damian.Sulewski at Uni-Dortmund.de
Wed May 2 10:04:17 BST 2007

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.05.2007, 01:18 +0200 schrieb Christoph Eckert:
> as we are at it: was it possible to add dashed and dash-dotted lines?
> Those could be used for things like boundaries and several areas,
> reducing the danger that users accidentally connect streets to
> something like landuse=forest.

Im working on it. This will be the next step. More possibilities to draw
lines, and all the other points from the essen workshop.

I thought the josm wiki was for josm things. Now the page will be on the
osm wiki.

Greetings,

Damian
--
Verification of concurrent C++ programs:
http://StEAM.cs.uni-dortmund.de