[OSM-dev] tiles at home disk usage

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed May 2 15:39:34 BST 2007

Hi,

> Is maplint layer still needed at all ? Enough to justify the resource
> consumption ?

We shouldn't get too upset about resource consumption at this point.
Remember, we also wanted to do a cycle layer, and maybe other in the
future - each is going to add the same number of tiles again.
Resources will go where they are needed.

I think the maplint layer is a very good thing to have - that way,
problems are easily visible for everyone, and it also creates a
little bit of competition to "get your town in order".

Bye
Frederik