[OSM-dev] tiles at home disk usage

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Wed May 2 15:34:24 BST 2007

Robert Hart a écrit :

> Is having level 17 on the maplint layer really worth it? Everything it
> more than legible at level 16, and I imagine 99% of even level 16
> tiles are never looked at.

Is maplint layer still needed at all ? Enough to justify the resource
consumption ?

Error-reporting is a must-have for certain tasks (I'm currently cleaning
some coastline imported from PGS...), but I stopped using the maplint
layer when I installed the validator JOSM plugin.

Maplint is still interesting for those not using JOSM, but is it worth
to have it rendered by tiles at home ?