[OSM-dev] UK Developers' Workshop Tomorrow

Fri May 4 07:10:57 BST 2007

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:

> I'll arrive in London on Friday (tonight ;-) at 8:05pm at the
> Airport. Then
> I'll take a Rental-Car to Oxford. Then I plan to get a Hotel/Bed-'n-
> Breakfast
> somewhere in Oxford. Let's see if my old Garmin makes good
> suggestions or can anyone recommend something cheap there?

There's a youth hostel at the station:
     http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/heart-of-england/
hostels/Oxford/index.aspx
(probably the quieter of the two)

and another one nearby:
     http://www.hostels.co.uk/index.php

I've never tried the Westgate Hotel, but it's also fairly central
(again, near the station):
     http://www.infotel.co.uk/15880.htm

> The other thing:
> 	What time do we start Saturday morning?

I'm going to be there from 9ish (assuming the train from Charlbury is
on time).

Looking forward to seeing you!

cheers
Richard