[OSM-dev] UK Developers' Workshop Tomorrow

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Fri May 4 22:53:47 BST 2007

Steve just called me 2 hours before my flight left Munic. So I'm staying here
at Steve's place and we'll try to get starting from here some about 7:30 and
try to get one of the park'n Ride places near our destination.

> >> The other thing:
> >> 	What time do we start Saturday morning?
> >
> > I'm going to be there from 9ish (assuming the train from Charlbury is
> > on time).
>
> I hope to be there around 9am as well, but I don't anticipate we'll
> really get going until around 10.

We'll probably be there between 9 and 10 (depending on the traffic and
driving)

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/