[OSM-dev] OSM Photos

Shaun McDonald shaunmcdonald131 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:55:20 BST 2007

What about having a peer sharing bit torrent style sharing of the
photos?

It's just a thought if we cannot get a single server/connection to do
the the job.

I do realise this would take a lot more effort to implement, but may
well be a solution.

I only have a 256kb/sec upload (grr to those UK ISPs) and would be
happy to supply some upload bandwidth on a part time basis.
I am currently using picasa web albums using the export plugin in
iPhoto to do the upload.

Shaun