[OSM-dev] Problem with new API and josm (Problem solved)

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sun May 6 01:34:53 BST 2007

On Saturday 05 May 2007 22:26, you wrote:
> Hi,
> > I'm not sure if this problem already existed with the old API. But I'll
> > just describe how i think you can reproduce it.
> I'm beginning to doubt if anyone ready my e-mails at all ;-)

Yes I did read your mail. Sorry for the duplication of the mail. I really 
didn't expect a response this quick. 

> This mail was sent at 21:08 UK time, but at 20:57 UK time I sent you
> (Joerg) a message that I had a fix for the problem, and I had sent the
> same message to Jon and SteveC a minute before that. 

It just happened to pop into my mailbox while I was writing the other mail. So 
I saw it just after I was pressing send on the other mail.

> I thought you were all sitting in the same room ;-)

Well we where sitting all in the same room. But at that time everyone except 
me already moved on to the next step for this long day. 

> The patched JOSM version that I sent you a link for with that e-mail
> works perfectly with the example you sent.

Great! Thanks for all your efforts. And the really really fast solution to the 
problem. We'll do some more testing tomorrow morning and then switch on the 
new API as soon as we've done that.

Jörg (Germany, Munich)

Skype: JoergOstertag

More information about the dev mailing list