[OSM-dev] Potlatch update

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed May 9 20:26:57 BST 2007

Hi,

> But in this case I'm talking about roads where I don't even know
> exactly where they are. I don't know the type because I didn't go
> through them. If it's just the name, then FIXME is good. But what I
> want is: this data is totally wrong, please go there and figure out
> what should be here.

That, in my eyes, is a clear case for "metadata" as I sketched it in
some completely different thread. Just fuzzily drawing a circle
somewhere and annotating it "a lot more stuff to be done in here!" and
so on. We'll eventually get something like that - I don't yet know how,
maybe even on a third-party server that is not directly connected to OSM
at all, just used by the main OSM editors.

> Perhaps a tag: wrong=true.

Are you mad? It must surely be right=false!

Bye
Frederik