[OSM-dev] Missing segments while downloading area in JOSM

Damian Sulewski Damian.Sulewski at Uni-Dortmund.de
Wed May 9 20:35:19 BST 2007

Hi,
i have tried to download an area in JOSM, and the Mappaint plugin throw
a null pointer exception. After analyzing the situation i see that in
the downloaded .osm file are ways, with segment ids of segments which
are not present in the osm file.

Now, since JOSM does not complain, has the Mappaint plugin has to be
fixed? I put the critical section into a try/catch block. Or is this an
API isue?

Im JOSM the segments exist with .to and .from beeing zero.

I hope someone understands what i mean ;-)

Greetings,

Damian
--
Verification of concurrent C++ programs:
http://StEAM.cs.uni-dortmund.de