[OSM-dev] How to handle FreeThePostCode tickets?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 14 11:17:04 BST 2007

Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
>Sent: 14 May 2007 10:54 AM
>To: Dev Openstreetmap
>Subject: [OSM-dev] How to handle FreeThePostCode tickets?

>I am still on a bug closing spree, sorry if i step on toes while doing
>this, no offenses intended :-).
>
>There are a couple of "freethepostcode" related bugs and quite a lot of
>bugs filed against labs.metacarta.com. How should these be handled
>
>Either we create "postcode" and "metacarta" components in trac and
>accept them or we ditch these bugs. How do people feel about that? I
>don't want to step on more toes than strictly necessary :-).
>
>Spaetz

My take would be to relay metacarta trac ticket info to metacarta and close
the OSM ticket with a suitable comment. For freethepostcode, since that is a
sister project to OSM, it might want to stay within trac for now, although I
note that SteveC is attempting to offload the support work for
freethepostcode so unless someone takes it on its very unlikely the ticket
will ever be worked.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson