[OSM-dev] How to handle FreeThePostCode tickets?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon May 14 14:42:14 BST 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 11:54:10AM +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:

> I am still on a bug closing spree, sorry if i step on toes while doing
> this, no offenses intended :-).
>
> There are a couple of "freethepostcode" related bugs and quite a lot of
> bugs filed against labs.metacarta.com. How should these be handled?

Labs.metacarta.com tickets are just mapnik ticket in disguise -- we now
run the standard osm.xml out of SVN, so if there's a bug listed there,
it's just a bug with osm.xml in the mapnik subdirectory. (At the time,
it was the most update version of the map, which is why the links go
there -- I was writing patches for those  for a while, but when i got to
8 outstanding tickets with patches and no feedback on how to get them
applied, I gave up, and don't plan to do the work any more.)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta