[OSM-dev] Potlatch hackable on dev server?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon May 14 11:36:33 BST 2007

Hello Richard (and others),

Is there a full OSM (Rails) with Potlatch set up on the dev server? If so,
what I might do to make my suggested tweaks to potlatch (Landsat and NPE
background, polygons) is work on dev for the moment, as it'll probably be
easier than using a combination of the Freemap server and the live API.

If this isn't possible - Nick/Steve - would you be able to setup the
crossdomain.xml on the live server to allow API requests from
free-map.org.uk?

Thanks,
Nick