[OSM-dev] Rails compatible mysql dump (was:Re: Potlatch)

Wed May 16 15:20:33 BST 2007

Nick Whitelegg wrote:

> Do you (or anyone else) have an 0.4-compatible mysql dump of some data by
> the way?

Adapting planetosm-to-db.pl is on my (very long) list of todos. :| I
wouldn't inflict my own db on you, it's a bit messy.

If anyone else has some time and fancies updating planetosm-to-db.pl,
the main changes in db layout from 0.3 to 0.4 are roughly:

- meta_* tables are gone
- corresponding tables now have auto_increment on id
- new tables for social mapping stuff

cheers
Richard