[OSM-dev] rails schema + mysql on dev v slow

Wed May 16 16:50:52 BST 2007

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> Sure, while editing it's useful to be able to tell the difference
> between "you used a node which has since been deleted" (and thus could
> be undeleted) and "you're using something that never existed (and thus
> reveals a bug).

Fair enough. I still don't understand why an editor would reveal
either of them to you - if you used a node which has since been
deleted, clearly you think there's genuine reason to use the node, so
the editor should reinstate the flipping thing. But I'm not that
fussed. ;)

cheers
Richard