[OSM-dev] RAILS - rake db:migrate

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu May 17 16:39:02 BST 2007

hey

just updated the real live schema in svn (sites/rails_port/db/
creat...) so feel free to fix the migrations to reflect that.

bonus points if you make a quick howto for getting from the current
schema to adding any necessary migrations that arn't in there
including adding the rails db version table thing and not losing any
data