[OSM-dev] Slippy map zoom

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu May 17 18:12:55 BST 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 06:54:00PM +0200, Jonas Svensson wrote:
> That's not what I see. Could there be an error on my computer?
>
> This is what I do:
> I open http://www.openstreetmap.org/ and get the map (btw,
> shouldn't I get the wiki?), put the mouse at Moscow and zoom in
> using the scrollweel and still get a map of London.

I have no idea what version of OpenLayers OSM is running, but it looks
like a branch from pre-2.2, which hasn't changed in ages. With that in
mind, I have no idea why the behavior you're seeing would have changed
:) I assumed someone had updated to trunk, but it looks like I'm wrong.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta