[OSM-dev] Update of openstreetmap-setup-0.0.5.exe please

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Sun May 20 14:32:50 BST 2007

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:
> Can someone with a Windows Box - and the appropriate tools -please update the
> josm Installer at:
> 	http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/nsis/openstreetmap-setup-0.0.5.exe
> to a new version suitable for api 0.4
You're right!

I've updated to version 0.0.7:
- API 0.4 ready (latest JOSM and plugins)
- add namefinder plugin
- copy plugins from svn where available (instead of using wget)
- fix some uninstaller bugs

Regards, ULFL

P.S: When I remember correct, both Win32 specific tools (launch4j and
NSIS) are also available for Unix systems, so it should be possible to
build the installer on a unix machine. However, I never did this myself.
It would be nice to add the build process to the nightly build of JOSM
(or alike) ...