[OSM-dev] Update of openstreetmap-setup-0.0.5.exe please

Shaun McDonald shaunmcdonald131 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:59:23 BST 2007

On 20 May 2007, at 14:32, Ulf Lamping wrote:

> Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:
>> Can someone with a Windows Box - and the appropriate tools -please
>> update the
>> josm Installer at:
>> 	http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/nsis/openstreetmap-
>> setup-0.0.5.exe
>> to a new version suitable for api 0.4
> You're right!
>
> I've updated to version 0.0.7:
> - API 0.4 ready (latest JOSM and plugins)
> - add namefinder plugin
> - copy plugins from svn where available (instead of using wget)
> - fix some uninstaller bugs
>

> Regards, ULFL
>
> P.S: When I remember correct, both Win32 specific tools (launch4j and
> NSIS) are also available for Unix systems, so it should be possible to
> build the installer on a unix machine. However, I never did this
> myself.
> It would be nice to add the build process to the nightly build of JOSM
> (or alike) ...

If the nightly build process uses ant, we can make a Mac OS X
application bundle using http://informagen.com/JarBundler/

I would like to get the menu bar sorted out at some point so that we
can use the Mac OS X system wide menu bar. I do not know why it is
that the help menu is on the right hand side of the menu bar.

Shaun