[OSM-dev] Disappearing Roads

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon May 21 21:09:01 BST 2007

Hi,

>> But if I punch this bounding box into JOSM, or even copy and paste
>> the URL, then it doesn't work. Either I get a 500, or a complaint
>> about "Error when parsing: unknown version: null".
>
> WORKSFORME

Hm, Jon's right of course. If I manually enter the bounding box
coordinates it works - if I paste your URL, it doesn't work, because the
URL field in the download dialog doesn't support the bbox=... format.

I have commited a small change so that bbox=... is now also recognized.
In josm-latest.jar from tomorrow morning.

Bye
Frederik