[OSM-dev] (private) Routing with Openstreetmap Data

Sven Braun sven.braun at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 11:26:16 GMT 2007

Yes, this looks really strange. But I think thats okay because i dont
seperate railways from streets or foorways etc.
so all lines are integrated in the routing.
The routing algorithm doesnt know yet wether a line is only for cars or
only for trains.

At the moment I have no plan to integrate the src/dst to the URL. Maybe
a feature plan ;-)
regards
sven