[OSM-dev] Importing planet.osm into api0.5 db?

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Mon Oct 1 23:18:05 BST 2007

Hi Ted,

I've checked in a fix for the problem you're having.  It updates the
expected schema version to 8 and fixes a bug in the insert statement
which was causing the error message you saw.

You're right in that the recent tile changes caused the problem.  I had
made the tile changes but didn't have a new tile ready schema for 0.5 to
test on at the time.  I still don't but I've managed to reproduce your
error and fix it.  I still need to create the latest 0.5 schema to
verify it all works properly.

I haven't released a new version of osmosis but it is all available in
svn if you wish to compile it yourself.  Just run ant in the
applications/utils/osmosis directory.

Cheers,
Brett