[OSM-dev] planet diff and excerpts

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Thu Oct 11 14:14:26 BST 2007

I should mention that if anybody comes across bugs in osmosis changeset
handling, please let me know and I'll fix it before anything else.  I'm
keen to see this working properly.

Of course, if anybody is prepared to fix bugs in osmosis for me that
would also be most welcome :-)

The issues with the polygon code are not as high a priority with the
perl script being available.  I'd just like it to be available in
osmosis because it's pretty powerful to have all that functionality in a
single tool.