[OSM-dev] coast_josm: limit the nodes per way to 250 max.

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Oct 13 15:38:51 BST 2007

Hi,

> yepp, for me too... Area 23 seems to be completely in the wrong
> direction, I opened every OSM file in JOSM and reverted the ways...

I have no clue - you're not even in the southern hemisphere otherwise
I'd say it is something to do with the water flowing out of the
bathtub the other way round ;-)

For the northern bits I've imported, they were always right for the
mainland coastline and wrong for all the islands.

Someone should really combine this with a "lakewalker" kind of script
that downloads yahoo images and checks whether the inside of something
is more blue or more green/brown, then puts the ways in the right
direction ;)

Bye
Frederik