[OSM-dev] potlatch and 0.5

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 11:45:29 BST 2007

Hello Richard (and all),

Now we have 0.5 my idea of creating a custom walker's editor for OSM is
potentially a lot easier (I always hated segments and found they made
things 10 times harder lol!)  One solution would be an AJAX based editor
using openlayers, which would involve me resurrecting something I played
around with over Easter; another would be to adapt Potlatch. How easy -
now we have 0.5 - would it be for me to set up Potlatch on the freemap
server and have it communicate with OSM via a proxy script?

Thanks,
Nick