[OSM-dev] josm apple-click

linux at elementarea.net linux at elementarea.net
Wed Oct 17 08:31:59 BST 2007

> You obviously haven't got the settings for your trackpad right. I can
> use the trackpad to move around easily.

[...]
> Hope this allows you to pan around until another option is available.

unfortunately this won't work on older trackpads that don't recognize
two-finger-presses/moves (like my old TiBook), so if we can easily
integrate the patch without hacks it might help a few people, otherwise
it's not that tragic (i also have a newer MBP, so i don't do a lot of
mapping on the titanium and i prefer the mouse anyway (when available))

thanks for the effort steve :)