[OSM-dev] josm apple-click

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Oct 19 22:44:11 BST 2007

On 19 Oct 2007, at 09:42, Steve Coast wrote:

> Maybe we should work out a better mac JOSM behaviour?
>
> To be consistent it should really pan on two-finger scrolling in
> both axes right, like viewing an image, text or PDF. How you zoom,
> I don't know but maybe apple-two-finger-scroll?
>
> The menus.. I've seen JAVA apps hook in to the menubar so I assume
> with some magic this is possible, hopefully you can just throw it a
> Swing object and it magically works, but that's hope.

I thought I'd already shown you JOSM running with the Mac OS X native
menu bar when you were in Edinburgh?

I used JarBundler to create a .app of the JOSM Jar.
It is fairly easy to update the jar file with the latest josm-
latest.jar, without the need to recreate the whole archive.

> The mac swing theme is nice, maybe it could be magically selected
> if JOSM starts for the first ever time and figures out it's running
> on a mac?

I thought it was the default already.

Shaun