[OSM-dev] OSM Mobile Editing applications

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 14:32:08 BST 2007

Another of these things discussed at SOTM for which I can't remember how
far we got. As part of research activities at work we're gettng some
combined phone/GPS units (Nokia 9500 I think) meaning there's a
possibility (no guarantees, though) I could look into mobile OSM
applications, and there's the possibility of student project work in the
area too. I believe some projects have been started already - what's the
current situation?

Thanks,
Nick