[OSM-dev] josm-plugin build

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Wed Oct 24 22:22:28 BST 2007

On Dienstag 23 Oktober 2007, Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we (Ulf and myself) are trying to make the josm plugin build more stable
> and a little bit consolidated. For this we will adapt the build.xml
> structure for the plugins. The aims is a unique set of targets and the same
> build environment for each plugin. The first changes will be:
> 	- every plugin gets the following targets if not already existing.
> 		clean
> 		dist
> 	- The dist target will build the destination .jar file to
> plugins/dist/xy.jar - These *.jar Files will be held in svn too (for now)
> With these changes it will be much easier for us to build packages for
> Windows and debian.

The migration of the build.xml is done. So please test if everything is still
working. The new targets to run for the plugins are
	ant clean
	ant dist
the .jar files are then build into the directory plugins/dist/Ü.jar. I also
adapted the links in the Wiki. If anyone finds an old link; please correct
them.
If anyone has a new good plugin. Please put them into the
application/editors/josm/plugin directory. This way I will be able to add
them to the Windows and debian packages.

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm