[OSM-dev] josm-plugin build

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Tue Oct 23 07:48:33 BST 2007

Hi,

we (Ulf and myself) are trying to make the josm plugin build more stable and a
little bit consolidated. For this we will adapt the build.xml structure for
the plugins. The aims is a unique set of targets and the same build
environment for each plugin. The first changes will be:
	- every plugin gets the following targets if not already existing.
		clean
		dist
	- The dist target will build the destination .jar file to plugins/dist/xy.jar
	- These *.jar Files will be held in svn too (for now)
With these changes it will be much easier for us to build packages for Windows
and debian.

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/