[OSM-dev] OSM over Yahoo! Satellite

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Oct 25 03:49:01 BST 2007

http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/over-yahoo/

Opacity slider, and three layers -- the base mapnik layer, the one I
maintain, and hte t at h layer. (The one I maintain makes no statements
or gaurentes it will work -- I just like being able to see it when it is
working.)

The opacity slider will adjust the opacity for the three overlays, so
you can see through to the map.

Uses YUI for the slider.

(I'm assuming that this is acceptable to OSM, since there is not a
problem with abusing Yahoo!'s satellite tiles for OSM purposes the way
there might be for map tiles or something similar.)

Feedback welcome.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt