[OSM-dev] Tiles disk on dev almost full.

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Oct 31 10:56:24 GMT 2007

In message <20071031102451.GF1277 at sspaeth.de>
        spaetz <osm at sspaeth.de> wrote:

> However, given the tremendous growth we currently see, we should think
> of some ways to make use of more disk space in that rack we already
> got.
>
> TomH, any ideas on how we could take advantage of that?

You can't really at the moment - all the disks are connected to
the database server and the StorageVault only has one controller
card so we can't split them as things stand.

It's only really the 3x300Gb 10K rpm disks that are spare I think
but if we can find a way to attach them to another machine then
that is fine by me.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)