[OSM-dev] Daily changeset generation

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Oct 31 23:59:09 GMT 2007

Diffs 25-26 through to 30-31 are available from:
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/daily/old/

I'll leave them there for a few days before deleting them.  They're in a
sub-directory so that the new nightly process running in the daily
directory (which should kick off in the next half hour) won't delete them.

Let me know if there are any problems with them.  I haven't checked to
see if the UTF8 issues have been fixed yet but will do so soon.

As for the new nightly process, the existing daily files will continue
to be available for a few days until issues are resolved.  The new
process will be almost identical to the old one in the short term but
will create files in the new daily sub-directory.  The file names are
the same as the existing files and a new daily.latest.osc.bz2 file will
be created to make it easier to grab the latest version and apply it
automatically.  Over time I may change the file naming convention but
I'll send an email around to give some warning before I do so.

Cheers,
Brett