[OSM-dev] Daily changeset generation

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Oct 31 12:23:47 GMT 2007

If there are no objections I'll try to create them tomorrow morning my
time (approx midnight UTC) and put them in the daily sub-directory for a
few days.  I started to create one before but cancelled it due to the
load already on dev (producing planetdiff file among other things) and
the fact that I think API updates are blocked while it occurs.

If I do it when things are quieter the db interaction should be shorter
and will cause less problems.