[OSM-dev] Can't log into my own site

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Sep 2 08:54:49 BST 2007

In message <5070B9D1-B955-4659-B9C5-7BAC22C4B3EA at systemeD.net>
          Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemeD.net> wrote:

> I have a local OSM-on-Rails install running, for development purposes.
>
> I've never been able to log in "properly" to it. When I try and log
> in, the token never gets written to the database.

Well how up to date it your schema? because the way tokens works all
changed a few weeks ago. Do you have a user_tokens table? or do you
still have a token field in the users table?

> Previously, I could get around this by looking at the development
> log, and copying and pasting the token out of there directly into the
> database. A quick refresh, and I'd be logged in. But that doesn't
> work any more due to changes in the code, so I can't log in.

You probably need to add a record to user_tokens instead of updating
the users table.

Have you made sure to run "rake db:migrate" to update to the latest
database schema?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)