[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] TIGER upload queue (maps of entire US)

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Sun Sep 2 19:16:16 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 10:23 -0400, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> On 9/2/07, Dave Hansen <dave at sr71.net> wrote:
> > So, I've started to upload the US census bureau's maps of the entire US.
> > I've uploaded all of Oregon and a few counties here and there that
> > people have asked for.  What I need from people now are more wide open
> > places with no mapping that I should upload next.  Basically, if you are
> > in the US and have no maps in your area, let me know.  I'll fill them
> > up, fast.
> >
> > I've scheduled Montana, next.  Just because it looks almost as empty as
> > Oregon.
>
> Cool! Great work!
>
> Could you link to where some of the Tiger Data has been rendered?

A bunch of it still needs to get rendered.  But, here's a large view of
Oregon:

http://www.informationfreeway.org/index.php?lat=43.896237152462994&lon=-121.09603523945434&zoom=7&layers=0000F0B0

And here's Hood River, OR.  There's a good mix of street types in there:

http://www.informationfreeway.org/index.php?lat=45.706852438840905&lon=-121.51188483505283&zoom=14&layers=0000F0B0

-- Dave