[OSM-dev] upload josm files from console

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Sep 4 22:36:36 BST 2007

In message <1188940150.28903.380.camel at localhost>
          Dave Hansen <dave at sr71.net> wrote:

> I asked on dev@ how to handle these properly.  According to TomH: 'A 500
> error doesn't mean "server too busy"'.  I've attached his reply.
>
> Although Tom fixed the server to more aggressively retry when it sees
> 500 errors due to mysql deadlocks, I'm still seeing a few of them.  So,
> this isn't as big of a deal as it was a week ago.

Well you haven't told me you're still seeing them! As far as I was
concerned the problem was fixed!

I think you might still get one if I deploy a code update, as the
clean restart stuff in rails doesn't seem to work properly. Other
than that it shouldn't happen and I want to know if it does.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/