[OSM-dev] Renderer request: railroad

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:46:28 BST 2007

I think it would be good if we had a general consensus on how to tag the
lifecycle of anything:

* proposed
* under_construction
* disused
* dismantled
* ruins
* archaeological  (no visible traces at ground level unless excavated)
* putative (supposed or commonly believed location)

Any other possibilities?

80n