[OSM-dev] JOSM development moved to Frederick Ramm

Floris Looijesteijn osm at floris.nu
Sun Sep 16 10:40:17 BST 2007

whoa, that's shocking. didn't see that one coming. and i didn't
even get the chance to meet you yet. i thought if steve is osm's
god then imi must be the osm-jesus.

well, it sounds understandable so i can only thank you for the
great work you've done and all the time you probably invested
in osm. without josm there would be way less osm today i think...

but girlfriends are important too :)

greetings
floris looijesteijn (from the dutch osm)