[OSM-dev] Fw: [Freegis-list] Frida ( Osnabrück Streetmap Data project) goes OpenStreetMap

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Fri Sep 21 08:00:14 BST 2007

Hi all,

[sorry for crossposting]

Jan-Oliver Wagner from Intevation has sent the 'officially signed'
email about the relicensing of Osnabruecks FRIDA-data to the
freegis-list. I am forwarding this email to the openstreetmap-project
lists.

Meanwhile, we are going to upload the FRIDA-data into the stock
OSM-database very soon!

Best regards

	Stephan Holl

Original Email at freegis.org ML:
http://intevation.de/pipermail/freegis-list/2007-September/003258.html

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998